I General Information
1. When designing this Website, Fortune Oceans Holdings Ltd exercised utmost care. The user cannot be promised uninterrupted access to this website with regard to such technical instances that lie outside the control of Fortune Oceans Holdings Ltd.
3. Each act is prohibited by which the infrastructure of the website or the systems or networks are accessed. The user agrees to not use any devices, software or routines in order to disturb the correct operation of this website or possible business transactions that are carried out on this website. A non-authorized, by means of hacking or “password mining” achieved access on parts or features of the websites or systems or networks that are connected to the sites or other services that are offered on this website is not permitted.
5. Webshop sites that contain the user’s personal data are encrypted during transmission. Fortune Oceans Holdings Ltd applies technical and organizational safety measures in order to protect the user’s administered data against accidental or intended manipulation, loss, or destruction and against the access of unauthorized persons.
II. Exclusion of Liability
The utilization of the information that is provided on these sites always takes place at the user’s own risk. The information is assembled with utmost care and is subject to regular updates. Nevertheless this data serves as general information. Fortune Oceans Holdings Ltd does not assume liability or guarantee for the accuracy, topicality and completeness of the information of these sites or undisturbed access at all times.
III. Registration, Password
1. Some parts of Fortune Oceans Holdings Ltd webshops are password protected. The access to these parts is only possible for registered users in order to protect the safety of business transactions. There is no claim to the registration with Fortune Oceans Holdings Ltd. Fortune Oceans Holdings Ltd especially reserves the right to submit previously freely accessible parts to obligatory registration. Fortune Oceans Holdings Ltd is at all times authorized to cancel the access authorization by means of blocking the access data without being obliged to give reasons as long as the blocking does not breach the trust within the scope of an orderly business transaction. A blocking is especially considered when the user gave wrong information when registering, or if he violates these conditions or his due diligence when dealing with the access data.
2. When registering the user is obligated to use truthful information and to enter any changes immediately as far as possible within the option “registration” or to inform Fortune Oceans Holdings Ltd in written form (letter, fax, email) of any possible changes. The customer has to make sure that his reachability via email is guaranteed so that emails from Fortune Oceans Holdings Ltd can reach him. He should therefore especially check the security settings such as the spam-filter and possible junk mail-accounts.
3. After the effective registration, the user receives the user name and password (in the following also referred to as “user data”). For the first-time access the user will change the password that he was given by Fortune Oceans Holdings Ltd into a password only known to the user. The user data enables the user to view his data or to change it.
4. The utilization of the data can be freely defined in the user’s profile after the registration; the user can also delete the profile. Cookies are only used at the user’s request so that each customer can permanently individualize the webshop.
5. The user makes sure that the access data is not accessible by a third party. He is liable for all orders or other activities that are undertaken by a third party provided that the user can be charged with fault. After each utilization the area that is protected by a password is to be left. In case that the user finds out that a third party is misusing the user’s data, the user is obligated to inform Fortune Oceans Holdings Ltd immediately. In order to do so the user should use the contact function on the website.
6. After receiving a notification pertaining to cipher I.5, Fortune Oceans Holdings Ltd will block the access of the affected user’s password protected area. A cancellation of the blocking is only possible after a separate application by the user with Fortune Oceans Holdings Ltd or after a new registration.
7. The user can request the deletion of his registration at all times in written form. In such a case Fortune Oceans Holdings Ltd will erase the user data and all other saved personal data regarding the user, provided that it is not needed anymore for the proper processing of the contract.
IV. Copyright Law
All graphics, images and texts of the webshop www.ibay24.de are – unless indicated differently- subject to the copyright of Fortune Oceans Holdings Ltd. They may not be used or copied as a whole or in extracts without our explicit authorization. Unauthorized use and violation against the copyright law will be subject to private law.
V. References & Links
1. From time to time, Fortune Oceans Holdings Ltd makes links to websites of third parties available for the user. These links solely serve the user’s convenience. Fortune Oceans Holdings Ltd neither appropriates the content of these websites, nor does it support these sites. Should you decide to visit websites of third parties via links, this happens at your own risk.
2. After consulting Fortune Oceans Holdings Ltd, the webshop may be linked with other sites.
VI. Validity and subject to change
2. Fortune Oceans Holdings Ltd can update and change these conditions at any time. For the use of the websites only the currently valid conditions apply.
Date: June 2008
© Lawyer’s office Sonnenberg, Düsseldorf; www.ra-sonnenberg.de
All rights reserved.